I did not forget to post yesterday , in fact I thought of it all day.
But yesterday got ahead of me and so here we are.
Happy September!
It is that month....we all act like squirrels, gathering things
to see us through the upcoming winter....like sunshine and
beautiful blue sky days.
September is a happy month,
The month of our wedding (42) , the Vikings birthday, many friends birthdays
as well. In fact every weekend is usually full with visits and lovely moments.
🌻
Yesterday I was able to finally put into words what I have been
holding inside for years & years.
I have to say, I do not watch television .
I was exposed to it while waiting a few hours for my car to be serviced.
It actually made me cringe and at times , angry and even a bit ill.
The past few years of no exposure has made me very aware
of how manipulated the *news* we get fed is.
How we view the world is based upon what we see.
The news, the entertainment programs, movies & music dictate the
climate we live in. It fuels our truth and creates a narrative we all can agree upon.
No one will fact check a news program on the daily.
No one will think twice of the effects of lyrics we hear over & over.
We are told to trust the government, don't ask questions, just accept what is....
And most of us do.
Life can be hard, life can be difficult and life can become a web of
nonsense. I was alive and living before it all turned like this.
I remember a simpler time, and yes, many older people talk of that but it is true.
The video games of the '90's that desensitised our youth.
The increased chemicals in our food.
The acceptance that our doctors knew what was best for us all.
It crept in...slowly.
I was one of those crunchy moms.
Cloth diapers, reading old home keeping books, cooking most meals from scratch,
I saw where we started to separate from one another and from the truth.
The internet was the beginning of opening the front door
to everything....Pandoras Box.
We were once one people, proud of our heritage and customs.
Proud of living in our small towns, satisfied with living
lives that had purpose and meaning with people we loved.
We did not throw people away like we do now .
Below is my writings that I posted yesterday.
I am aware that it may be repetitious to you all as I write from
my heart here.
I write believing the best in everyone first .
I am no longer able to accept that all people will rise to those expectations.
I suppose that I am surprised by folks because I would never do the things
I have seen done over the past 6 years.
I simply can not understand that kind of mentality.
It took me so long to actually not give up on people but move on
waiting for them to come to their senses .
Why it matters:
All of this matters because if we do not record this phase in the process,
it will repeat itself again.
We will lose focus of our humanity again, placing fear above people.
We will blindly trust doctors and *educators* .
We will spout the narrative without fully knowing what we are saying.
I want that never to happen ever again.
So here I am. blatantly stating the truth as I see it.
And there ya go.... if you do not agree, all is good.
I will never hold that against anyone, all I ask is for you to
look for yourself.
Find your truth.
It is imperative to do this now.
I have said this many times before, if I have ever said that I love you,
know that I still do. I may not like what you do but that is just one element
of why I love you, why I value you.
🐝
God has put upon my heart to become a leader ...not a follower.
I never ever saw me as that.
But I now believe that we have leaders showing us the way.
I am hoping that I may do that, for someone.
September.
A season within a season.
This is my moment to put out there who I am and what I am about.
I hope that you remain here.
In the coming months I feel like this blog is going to explode.
That the volume of new readers will increase and I will be able to reach
a few more souls.
There will be recipes, and seasonal content and photos of my life here
at Stone Hollow.
{ Upcoming topics: Simple nutrition, seasonal homemaking, ways to stretch your dollar
and eat wholesome foods, lets
I want this to be a place where you can feel like you do not have to
edit yourself for fear of being attacked.
Let us grab a cup and sit through this time with renewed
care and Grace in one another.
Thank you for being here.
Thank you for your kindness as I evolve and grow.
Teaching people how to navigate life in the most simple way is my goal.
With Grace and with a bit of humour .
I value you.🌻
XOXO
Raven









No comments:
Post a Comment
{Something written here would be lovely}