Thursday, September 3, 2026

Okay, let's start this month!!!!!

 




Happy Thursday!

We have work going on at the property today with engineers to meet

and stonework to do.

( there is always something!)

After yesterday's rather long and intense post I wanted to lighten it

up and post an equally long but spirit lifting post that will usher us

into the season!

Check this out... amazing things to start this month off with!

I am living this list right now.

I did not create this list, but she is in the spirit of if I did it would look like this!

I follow her and she is darling....

Link: https://www.facebook.com/Katefulller















The beauty of these trending clothes in the windows of a European boutique is

that they remind me of 2016.... when layering was a thing and I gained so

much inspiration for my costumes back then.

I may just embrace this in my daily life this year.

Granny boots, long skirts......lace bloomers.

I am totally all about it but I can not believe it was 10 years ago we did this!




The days may be getting shorter as the nights grow long yet I am 

excited to embrace the warm days , cool nights, wildflowers, migrating birds..

{ we have so many here!}

The patterns are changing the animals are moving along...

I love that the river is still warmish.

Instead of sitting on the banks on a red hot day with icy water,

I can sit and enjoy the warmish water as the cool air swirls around me.


I just  placed an order for a box of beeswax candles from my bee/ candle guy.

For sure,

Yes, the ~ber months are coming!

Candle mornings and evenings from now until March!

🕯




Have a wonderful day!

XOXO

Raven

🐦‍⬛





No comments:

Post a Comment

{Something written here would be lovely}

Copyright © theherbshed. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio