![]() |
| one of my first photos of me on this blog |
#2022
Today's post #- half of my posts were wiped out a few years ago.
Lots I still have with no graphics. But I am still here.
Did I start this blog to make friends?
No, No I did not.
I started it because I always wrote in a journal every day
and saw the benefits of adding visuals...my Livejournal blog was my gateway blog.
Then my husband had a health scare and people from all over the country
supported us through it and I will always be grateful.
Have I always tried to be fair and decent and kind?
Yes.
Have I watered down my actual opinions so I would not offend anyone?
Yes, all the time.
There was a time not too far back when I would cry at night
believing I would have to stop writing here because of the hateful
messages I would get.
So I watered down everything...just to not offend.
Until I just could not stand it.
Covid changed life in many ways.
People changed. Once we were told what to focus on
that was the hill folks died on.... race, diversity, trans etc...
Why then? When we all were just trying to survive?
I could not be bothered.
Silly me, my focus was on loved ones and keeping them alive
when I was being lectured to about politics and words offending and
some other shit that never mattered.
I had one long drawn out breath because I knew this
was what I was dreading for years.
You see that moment in time was when Pandoras box opened.
Either you understood quite quickly what was happening
or you ate up the narrative like baby pablum .
You became what everyone else was becoming ...
Politics and nonsensical things taking the front burner
while people got hurt, people perished.
While our liberties were getting chipped away.
While we were being divided.
None the less, here we are.
I no longer will be delicate in my expressions of
matters deemed sensitive by those who lectured me.
Those whose own lives are either too untouchable
( meaning they live in ivory towers) or those whose lives
are shit.
Mine isn't .
not because I am some grand thing but because I work at it.
I tend it much like a garden while others look over the fence.
I detest injustice which ever way it swings.
I loathe liars and cheaters and folks who twist the truth.
I despise people who hurt others for their own gain.
Injustice.
I am also a pattern spotter.
In the UK, everything is hitting the fan at once and
not one news source is reporting on it.
Why?
Why do you think?
A global effort to invade once peaceful countries who were civilized
and had their own identity was being conducted.
Did you see it?
This dear woman has spent her last decade or so trying to warn people
about this.
The people are tired, they are sickened to what has come of their
countries, their national identity.
The push to erase who they are as a people.
The UK is being occupied, facilitated by their own government .
https://x.com/KTHopkins/status/2103650917241553334?s=20
It is also happening here.
Say no if you must.
I am telling you that it is.
It has been.
While you have been quantifying every word written on others
FB pages, sitting in your nice little safe room,
pointing fingers and tearing down at anyone you disagree with....
THAT is happening in our country.
* But where? How? Why? Do you have proof???*
You may screech ....
Your disproportionate anger making you seem even more ridiculous.
Madam , It is not my job to provide you with that.
I am not hired to be your teacher, your parent or your truant officer.
You have the same access I do.
If you truly do care you will look it up yourself.
++++++++++++
I have spent years telling you all these things nicely.
I have been quite gentle.
Us *Empaths* as we were once known, knew long ago.
And you knew we knew.
Yet you all joined the mass media club.
A shame.
+++++++++++
I have spent the past few years learning and seeking truth.
Deeply yearning for what is right led me to all that I believe now.
I still believe that People, God & Mother Nature all have the power to
change the outcome of any issue beyond our mortal thinking separately .
But together.
Well now that is a formidable foe!
++++++++
Believing that you can be of God and also deeply engrained in the earth,
that you can follow Jesus and connect with all life, that you can pray and touch mortal
man as well as God himself..... was a belief I held all of my life.
There is no space between what God created and his creation.
That golden thread HAD to be something because I have lived it all of my life.
I started listening to doctors, experts, people who dedicated their lives
to Quantum. It always made me feel icky to be honest....
But the true connection to all life ....
through the aether, now, that made me curious.
The Aether.
Is this that golden thread?
Does everyone have the capacity to understand this knowledge
in their own story?
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdN1KCvTp3Q/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link&stkn=NTc4MTIwNjQ2YQ==
We are all connected.
We all need one another.
Anything keeping us from that or tearing that apart is the enemy.
It is the negative, it is the thing we disallow from our lives.
Now, if I have gotten way ahead of myself with all of this, I am so sorry.
I have been on kind of autopilot all summer delving into so much of this
I wished to share but it just kept getting bigger & more true.
I needed breaks which is when I would post & share some photos or a recipe.
But I have been deeply affected by the past 6 years when I thought
I was totally alone.
Thinking that everyone had gone crackers.
Where did my crunchy moms go from the 1980-2000's?
Where did my stay at home moms go & why are they allowing
the hate on traditional families?
Why did everyone embrace such ridiculous attitudes about so many things?
Witches were bad, Christian women were bad, women competing
against only women was not allowed, men were allowed to call themselves
women to gain access to our private spaces yet WOMAN POWER!
We had the power all along, God given. We create life after all.
It was all nonsense - a distraction.
"Wash your hands" became masks or two or three & the over use of hand sanitisers.
Organic food without chemicals was more costly than food sprayed with God knows what.
People were dragged off of beaches, families visited by police for
having Thanksgiving..
We walked the arrows in supermarkets.
.......
We neglected the cries of the dying to see their families.
We mandated our people to be injected .
We allowed our governments to rule over our own bodies .
Closed churches but kept open liquor stores.
Madness.
To anyone with a brain .... utter madness.
Empaths saw it all and if they were very disciplined empaths
they bided their time as to what they exposed.
People had to come to it in their own time.
This has been a good vs evil fight.
Huge.
Bigger than everything but your faith and if you do
not have that then you fell the hardest.
-------
You leaned upon your own understanding.
Your college degrees.
Your cliques'.
Your online garbage
( it is all garbage BTW...designed to *teach* AI)
Every photo, word you uploaded was to feed it.
Did you know that?
FB & social media was created to teach AI.
WHO ARE YOU WITHOUT THE INTERNET?
I can assure you I am the same me I have been all along.
I am a bit older and certainly wiser...oh much wiser .
Still learning every day.
Open to every side.
( kind of like AI in a way)
EXCEPT I have a soul, I feel and I care deeply about people
and humanity.
The world my grandfathers and father fought for....
![]() |
| We were all headed in that direction...then the light bringers got fed up waiting. |
How to actually build a life you will be happy in moving forward:
1. Audit your life
2. Adjust your goals
3. Embrace both your spiritual and earthly selves
4. Allow old ideology to be challenged
5. Stop listening to others ....before you listen to your own self.
6. Eliminate negatives- anything that comes in the way of you thriving.
Grace.
Give it to others and yourself.
+ + + + +
Hold yourself accountable.
Stop blaming others.
See the big picture.
Know what you can affect.
Do that.
""""""""""
Follow me.
I am growing as well.
But I will not lead you astray.
I never have.
If you do not agree, tell me.
Tell me your concerns.
Ask me to pray for you.
I am telling you that both unearthly and earthly
planes exist....and that prayer absolutely works .
I know this is a lot to digest.
Take your time.
I will still be posting recipes, my love for New England, my country,
my home, my family, my pets, farmers, organics, clean living,
holidays, planner stuff, glittery stuff, chicken stuff, fairy stuff.
holistic living, herbal healing, sunlight, Vitamin D, fasting,
pretty make up, gardening, products I like...
I have been trying out new non Rx discoveries in the world of
inflammation and whole body health and I will bring them to you.
But I most want is for you to trust that I have and always will
be honest and upfront with you.
Life is not always about what is loudest or most in your face, in fact
it never has been.
Love and family, living in peace, being able to have an opinion
and fighting for what you feel is right is.
I love this blog & I love you all.
As always,
Love & Light & Blessings
Raven
XOXO



No comments:
Post a Comment
{Something written here would be lovely}