Hello.
Believe me, I have a ton of content for meaningful , teachable posts
almost ready to be edited and posted.
I am excited to share them with you!
Today? Not so much.
The last few weeks I have not been home as much as usual... and when I
was I was dealing with some deep issue that required me to spend
hours and hours adulting on the phone...in research and finding solutions.
I did it all with a gladness in my heart.
I am so fortunate , I am so blessed.
Now, with all that tended to,
I am finally able to dig into Fall projects and fun activities .
Well wouldn't you know...
Lifting 2- 50 pound waterers (which in & of itself is a meaningful thing because
I have been working on building up muscle all summer)
Anyway...I was lifting them and when I did I must have strained
a ligament in my elbow.
The muscles could handle the lifting & walk but the ligaments have not caught up.
I have a sweet lump that hurts like the Dickens.
Man is it sore!
In addition, the *check up* I had with my sinus surgeon resulted
in a bit of a procedure that created a sinus infection.
Okay, it is not all that bad..... truly, but for the love of Pete,
I just want to get on these projects.
******
They are off to the back burner as we are expecting a fetch of rain and winds this weekend.
Gas up everything. Get an extra bale of dry bedding ready just in case, chicken food stock up..
again, just in case. All the things.
But first I am icing this knot.
**********
A few snaps from the week...me & the little guy.
THE light of my week!
I gave him the camera to take photos and he did a great job!
His mothers roses, & his goat.
I am impressed!
I am just loving squash this year!
The Mr. not so much, but that is okay.
I just make a big pan of it and eat on the leftovers all week.
No Ritz ( obviously) but you can use GF corn flakes or potato flakes instead.
Simple.
Add protein and a green salad..voila! Supper!
Okay friends, I am super sore now...
icing the elbow, evening chores and writing down a sensible list of
what gets done with spots to ice and red light my face & my elbow.
( tennis elbow folks.....wth?? have any tips? PLEASE share!)
I swear I , and a few people I know deserve this trophy this week.
( please ignore my non-manicure)
I was presented with it a few years ago
...apparently adulting for me is a rare occurrence .
LOL!
And now.......she will focus on tending and making home cozy, awaiting a storm
while healing up.
Have the best afternoon friends!
XOXO
Raven




No comments:
Post a Comment
{Something written here would be lovely}