Tuesday, September 8, 2026

Tuesday that feels like a Monday every year!

 

Baby & Momma...which is which?


Happy day after Labor Day...not Monday but it sure feels like one!

It is also our 42nd Anniversary.

We celebrate every day now, but when the actual day comes

we can't but help to count our blessings over & over!

My youngest daughter and her husband are celebrating their 8th

today as well.

It is a very special day in our family for sure.

I hope that you

 all had a restful weekend.

We spent it doing what we love....working around Stone Hollow.

It was quiet and really peaceful.

I have to say the colours this late Summer have been spectacular.

So vibrant!






I did a bit of flower bed maintenance and weeding out the veggie garden.

My carrots are doing well, I think they will become established before the frost hits.

I am still getting cherry tomatoes every day!

I decided to not purchase the usual mums for the Fall but instead buy some

other plants that will come back every year like the ones above.

Asters are one of my favorites and our bees love them!

We have all of the ones listed below but did not have the Purple cone,

I decided on the orange variety...it is just so bright.




This is wild clematis and the bees and insects love this as well.

Native here, we have trained it to specific parts of the fence.

How pretty is it?

***********

When I think of our 42nd wedding year it seems like we are 

just starting out sometimes.

I have no wisdom to impart other than I never tried to change him.

He was and still is his own man.

The seasons we lived were Gods way of honing us to be the best

grandparents we could be.

Every day is a gift.





May you all have a great start to your week!

The weather will be fantastic all week too!


XOXO

Raven

🐦‍⬛



No comments:

Post a Comment

{Something written here would be lovely}

Copyright © theherbshed. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio